Our online video library is designed to deliver the same great benefits as our in person classes but in video format. We highly recommend you schedule an in person workshop with Shannon, so that the overarching benefits of FireFlex Yoga can be shared with your department before they start the video program.
There are several advantages to participating in FireFlex in video format:
- Videos provide an opportunity for private practice away from the distractions of the day.
- Participants who are not familiar with yoga can practice which builds confidence.
- Videos can be streamed for participation at any time and on any device making it easy for all your department to enjoy the benefits of FireFlex Yoga.
- Departments enjoy cost savings compared to an in-person program.
- The whole family can participate
Your personalized account is now filled with videos waiting for you!
We have taken our very successful FireFlex Initial and Intermediate programs that hundreds of firefighters have completed and created videos to increase its accessibility for all firefighters and departments.
- Access to ten, fifteen minute videos that target mobility and stability in the hips and shoulders and strengthen the core, pelvis and upper back.
- Includes video practices that help you focus at work, relax at home and experience more restful sleep.
- Subscription includes two new videos each quarter.
- Access to professionals who can answer any FireFlex Yoga questions you may have.
- It’s our recommendation for best results that you practice at least one hour a week for ten weeks.